House: Ravenclaw

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

TV Crimes Podcast

Post by WolfofWords »

http://tvcrimes.net/

A podcast hosted by Wil Wheaton and Mikey Neumann putting the worst of television on trial.
WolfofWords
Pirate

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Re: TV Crimes Podcast

Post by WolfofWords »

Oh. This isn't a true crime podcast. It's a comedy/ media critique podcast. The criminals are the writers and producers who let these messes reach the screen.

There are plenty of great true crime podcasts. I listen to My Favorite Murder and I know there are plenty of other podcasts on their Exactly Right network. They and the people they recruited for their network seem to be well-researched and are respectful to the victims.
CrazyCraftLady
None of your business

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Lifestyle

Post by CrazyCraftLady »

WolfofWords wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:41 pm Oh. This isn't a true crime podcast. It's a comedy/ media critique podcast. The criminals are the writers and producers who let these messes reach the screen.

There are plenty of great true crime podcasts. I listen to My Favorite Murder and I know there are plenty of other podcasts on their Exactly Right network. They and the people they recruited for their network seem to be well-researched and are respectful to the victims.
You're in a cult, call your father?
‘Meow’ says the knitter. :twisted:
WolfofWords
Pirate

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by WolfofWords »

CrazyCraftLady wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:20 pm
WolfofWords wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:41 pm Oh. This isn't a true crime podcast. It's a comedy/ media critique podcast. The criminals are the writers and producers who let these messes reach the screen.

You're in a cult, call your father?
I'm in a lot of cults but yes.