Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Vaccines

TV Crimes Podcast

Post by WolfofWords »

http://tvcrimes.net/

A podcast hosted by Wil Wheaton and Mikey Neumann putting the worst of television on trial.
Writer. Dissident. Paralegal. Blogger.

“Catchphrase!” - Dude
Sharon
Muppet
United States of America
House: Hufflepuff

Re: TV Crimes Podcast

Post by Sharon »

Thanks for sharing this! I will have to recommend it to my sister in law. She's really into true crime stuff. She likes to listen to these type of podcasts while she runs, she says it helps her improve her time. lol
WolfofWords
Pirate of the Internet
Pirate
House: Ravenclaw

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Vaccines

Post by WolfofWords »

Oh. This isn't a true crime podcast. It's a comedy/ media critique podcast. The criminals are the writers and producers who let these messes reach the screen.

There are plenty of great true crime podcasts. I listen to My Favorite Murder and I know there are plenty of other podcasts on their Exactly Right network. They and the people they recruited for their network seem to be well-researched and are respectful to the victims.

“Catchphrase!” - Dude
CrazyCraftLady
Rear Admiral
None of your business

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Lifestyle

Vaccines

Post by CrazyCraftLady »

WolfofWords wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:41 pm Oh. This isn't a true crime podcast. It's a comedy/ media critique podcast. The criminals are the writers and producers who let these messes reach the screen.

There are plenty of great true crime podcasts. I listen to My Favorite Murder and I know there are plenty of other podcasts on their Exactly Right network. They and the people they recruited for their network seem to be well-researched and are respectful to the victims.
You're in a cult, call your father?
‘Meow’ says the knitter. :twisted:
WolfofWords
Pirate of the Internet
Pirate

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Vaccines

Post by WolfofWords »

CrazyCraftLady wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:20 pm
WolfofWords wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:41 pm Oh. This isn't a true crime podcast. It's a comedy/ media critique podcast. The criminals are the writers and producers who let these messes reach the screen.

You're in a cult, call your father?
I'm in a lot of cults but yes.

“Catchphrase!” - Dude