House: Hufflepuff

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

The Charming series

Post by Glitter »

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17333338-charming By Elliott James

John Charming isn't your average Prince...

He comes from a line of Charmings — an illustrious family of dragon slayers, witch-finders and killers dating back to before the fall of Rome. Trained by a modern day version of the Knights Templar, monster hunters who have updated their methods from chainmail and crossbows to kevlar and shotguns, he was one of the best. That is — until he became the abomination the Knights were sworn to hunt.

That was a lifetime ago. Now, he tends bar under an assumed name in rural Virginia and leads a peaceful, quiet life. One that shouldn't change just because a vampire and a blonde walked into his bar... Right?

An urban fantasy series where each centers around a mystery or quest/task but with an underlying plot. Some fairly brutal fights with the guns and swords and monsters, but more found family (I seem to have a thing for those) and a love sstory.
sir, that's my emotional support long haired male character
ZandraJoi
Commander
Commander
United States of America

Re: The Charming series

Post by ZandraJoi »

What an interesting book! Never heard of it. Will look into the series. I read the review that people reference Twilight & Vampire Diaries. Until I actually read it, I would have to see for myself. Just because it's vampires, does not mean they are all alike lol