Talk about finding lost treasures

♫ I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand, walkin' through the streets of Soho in the rain... ♫
scooter
Admiral in charge of Vice
Scooter
House: Hufflepuff

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Vaccines

Talk about finding lost treasures

Post by scooter »

I can't even believe this. This is a phone video of a concert that took place in someone's front yard this past Halloween...performers were all wearing masks and bundled up 'cause it's kind of cold outside, and spread out over the whole yard. There are about twenty people watching. The woman who posted it has 2 - count 'em, 2 - followers on YouTube, and the video itself was posted the next day and has gotten just under 200 views since.

I mean, that's nice, right? It's a nice thing to do for the neighborhood. You know, your neighbors have a local band or something and they'd like to see people and stay in practice. And then you realize who these guys are. :o

It's Robin Wilson of the Gin Blossoms, with Graham Maby (Joe Jackson, They Might Be Giants) on bass guitar, Jim Babjak (The Smithereens) on guitar, and Marshall Crenshaw (who even sits in on drums for a song)...

SCOOTER :cool:
Professional Dilettante (reasonable rates)
skramer@atlantic-computingREMOVETHIS.com

QotM: "If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliché that must have been left behind in the 60s, that's a problem. Peace and love are eternal."