Mickelson skips the PGA while supporting new rival league

Yay, sports! Do the thing! Get the points!
scooter
Lord High Muckety-Muck
Scooter
House: Hufflepuff

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Vaccines

Mickelson skips the PGA while supporting new rival league

Post by scooter »

Okay, Phil has apparently shot his mouth off.

Admittedly, he possibly has a point, here. The management of the PGA is indeed the ultimate in rich guys' clubs, and in order to break that, you need other rich guys. Correct procedure, however, would have been to keep your yap shut and
Keep in mind, though: we are in fact, as a country, allied with these guys...and KPMG and Amstel would happily take their money, so maybe he who is without sin...? :airquote: :eyebrow:
This has been another bit of brain shrapnel from...
SCOOTER :cool:
Professional Dilettante (reasonable rates) :thumb:
skramer@atlantic-computingREMOVETHIS.com

QotM: "The INTERNET! Where the men are real men! The women are real men! And the children are real FBI agents!"
scooter
Lord High Muckety-Muck
Scooter
House: Hufflepuff

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Vaccines

Re: Mickelson skips the PGA while supporting new rival league

Post by scooter »

Rich Eisen on some thug tactics from Phil Mickelson's conference.

Ignoring the idiots whatabouting the NBA and China because nothing says MAGA like a patented Yellow Peril Scare (paid for by Falun Gong, natch), does Eisen have a point here? Is this morally repugnant or is it just a matter of :money: ? I'm more inclined to think the latter...I mean, it's not like we haven't known that money comes out of the ground in Sa'udi Arabia (and other places over there...hello, World Cup Qatar 2022...) I mean, are we just now waking up to the problems of capitalism based on a bunch of really rich golf guys vs. a bunch of insanely rich oil guys that want golf?
This has been another bit of brain shrapnel from...
SCOOTER :cool:
Professional Dilettante (reasonable rates) :thumb:
skramer@atlantic-computingREMOVETHIS.com

QotM: "The INTERNET! Where the men are real men! The women are real men! And the children are real FBI agents!"